Since 2017, Fuquay Coworking (via the Fuquay-Varina Ruck Club and Adventure Team) has been an official GORUCK Ruck Club (formerly known as a “GORUCK Firebase,” FSB), and has assisted GORUCK in supporting local area “Ruckers” who are looking to meet and train with other like-minded rucking enthusiasts.
Why Train with Us?
We’re NOT a Gym or Crossfit facility. Our participants are hard working members of the community who are passionate about rucking, but aren’t your typical gym/crossfit types.
We are developers, programmers, designers, lawyers, and entrepreneurs who support each other in getting back into (and staying) in shape, amidst our busy work week.
As “Weekend Warriors,” we share a collective passion for Endurance Events and Obstacle Course Races (OCRs), and we welcome everyone who wants to perform better at these types of challenges to train with us.
Training Lead: James Wong
Entrepreneur, Nonprofit Advocate, GRT, & Endurance Event Junkie…
- GORUCK Ruck Club Leader Since 2017
- PATHFINDER Course Advisor (Classes 009-012, and 018-019)
- GORUCK #ElevationRuck Challenge (2019)
- GORUCK #ChainGang Challenge (2019)
- GORUCK Mile-a-Day Challenge (2019)
- GORUCK 50-Mile #ResolutionRuck (2019)
- Fox Events: Band of Brothers: Uwharrie Mountains, NC (2018)
- Team Spearhead StealthFOX: Hurdle Mills, NC (2017)
- Rugged Maniac OCR: Rockingham, NC (2016 & 2017)
- Spartan Sprint: Charlotte, NC (2017)
- GORUCK Constellation: Raleigh, NC (2017)
- GORUCK Navigator Z: Asheville, NC (2017)
- GORUCK Constellation BETA 001: Jacksonville Beach, FL (2017)
- PATHFINDER Advanced Graduate (A3-642, 2016)
- Team Spearhead ReconFOX: Fort Bragg, NC (2016)
- Ruck of Honor 22K: Raleigh, NC (2016)
- INGRESS UrbanOPS: Brooklyn, NY (2016)
- 9/11 TOUGH + LIGHT: Raleigh, NC (2016)
- GORUCK LIGHT: Raleigh, NC (2016)